Grand Apps is a mobile app development company based right out of Grand Rapids, Michigan. Our humble beginnings started us developing mobile apps for local businesses to clients across the country and even a few international businesses. Since our early years, we have grown from a mobile app development company to a full fledged mobile marketing firm. We pride ourselves in being the Go-To for mobile app marketing in Grand Rapids and everywhere else in the world.
But let's take a step back very quickly for those of you reading who are not familiar with Grand Rapids, MI. Our city is one of the most up and coming cities in the US. We have made Forbes list a few times under the following;
- 4 out of 10 best cities for finding employment (Forbes, 2013)
- 15 best cities with emerging downtown's (Forbes, 2013)
- Number 1 city in the country for raising a family (Forbes 2012)
These numbers don't lie, we can vouch that Grand Rapids is an awesome city! Grand Rapids is also exploding in Tech as well. This explosion is providing tons of opportunities for new mobile app development companies. There are many great marketing & tech companies throughout the city, with Grand Apps one of them.
But don't take it from us...take it from some of Grand Rapid's businesses we have worked with. We have developed mobile apps for some of the best known restaurants in the city such as Brann's Steakhouse, The Score, Kitchen 67 and more. We have even developed the Fifth Third Riverbank Run mobile app as well as the Snap Fitness Michigan mobile app. We pride ourselves in helping local businesses out with their mobile marketing needs. We also take great pride in showing the world stage what we can do.
What to look for in an app development company.
Enough background about Grand Apps. Let's get to the material that will help you, the business owner. We wanted to list a TOP 3 of what to look for in a mobile app development company.
- Reputation - Make sure they have worked with some well known local businesses. Even if you decided to have your mobile marketing taken up from an out of state company, make sure they have a sufficient amount of reputation and experience.
- Mobile Features - This relates primary to the mobile app side of the mobile marketing campaigns. Make sure that the company is always providing you new mobile app features. Also you should note, they should already include features that will show your business some return for your investment.
- Support - The old saying is "you get what you pay for". If there is a monthly cost associated with your mobile app, ask why. Make sure you are getting mobile marketing support from your app developers. Too many companies will simply develop an app without producing or providing any type of marketing help for their clients. So you should make sure you are getting full support, tech too.
As always, if you have any questions you can reach us at our website or email us.
www.grandapps.com | email@example.comFollow Us